IMHO, a few links you'll want to see if you missed 'em before now:
- If you're a fan of the Great Outdoors and you live in or near Chattanooga, you must check out 10 days of adventure-filled activities during River Rocks. October 1-10, with over 90 activities there's bound to be something to get you moving!
- Seinfeld meets Twitter. If you're not a Seinfeld fan, don't click. If you are? You will LOVE this! Perfectly written "as if", this episode is for all social media enthusiasts! How did I not see this ages ago?
- How to wear leggings if you're over 40. In spite of my daughter shaking her head and tsking me--"Mom...noooo....," it can be done tastefully. Read how.
- You're probably using too much laundry detergent.
- "Social Media is not about the masses. Social Media is about the niches." Enough said.
- 31 Days of Grace. Beautiful collaborative initiative from a lovie of mine.
- This is why you're fat.
- Helpful blogging tips. Ree is the last person who needs linky love, but this is a helpful post especially for those who haven't yet developed bad habits :).
- I can't make up my mind. Help me...please?
Your turn: please share a link I've missed that you've found!